The order of priority for admissions into Grades K - 8.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1st. All incoming kindergartners will be administered a Kindergarten Readiness Test.
- The ability to provide appropriate educational programs, and/ or the availability of space can be factors in considering admissions.
- Although a vacancy in grade K-8 may exist, children are rarely admitted after the school year has begun, and that would only be pending Pastor/Principal review of extenuating circumstances.
- Applicants must forward copies of school records before final acceptance.
- Discretion in the interpretation of admission and registration rests with the Pastor and Principal.
No student shall be denied admission to St. Philip the Apostle School solely on the basis or race, sex, color, national, or ethnic origin